Today seemed like a great day to attend Leigh Anne's favorites party (You can read about it here). We just arrived home from the Land of the Internetless (my mom's) and I just don't have much ambition to write today. I also went to Leigh Anne's party last year so the trick will be to bring five new things this year.
Here's what I'm bringing:
1. My new writer's notebook. I love everything about it, the quote on the cover, the feel of the paper, the size of it and even the spacing of the lines. And we all know if we are going to the party, there will be lots to write about!
2. Spring bulbs for planting. I am so done with winter and cold weather. Today there is a touch of spring in the air. My tulips are up about two inches and I can't wait for them to bloom. I'm pretty sure from reading everyone's posts over the last couple of weeks that we are all ready for spring, so what could be better than something to plant.
3. Fudgsicles. The perfect ice cream treat. Not too big. Not too small. And what's a party without ice cream?
4. The Great Alone by Kristen Hannah. It's her new book and I haven't read it yet, but I'd sure try before the party so we could talk about it. I loved everything I've read by Hannah, so I'm pretty sure this one will be a favorite.
5. My camera. I'd want to take party pictures of all the fun we were having and the new friends I'd make so my camera would be a necessity!
So, there they are. Five favorites for this year. Now, you know you want to. And some day, you'll need to. What will you bring to Leigh Anne's party?