Monday, March 30, 2020

#SOL20 Day 30 I'm One Tired Woman



I am one tired woman tonight.
The first really nice day we have had. Spring fever hit hard and I needed to get ready.


  • weekly grocery store outing
  • car washed and vacuum
  • deck swept
  • deck chairs hauled out of garage and put in appropriate spots
  • cushions for chairs carried out to appropriate chairs
  • Deck rug lugged up from the basement and put on back deck
  • Easter decorations outside and ready for town social distancing Easter egg hunt
  • long walk and trash pick-up with Chloe and Greg
  • lots of up and down stairs
  • 8500 steps
And this will do for a post tonight. 

4 comments:

  1. Busy day! Those are the best days in times like these. I'm sure you have a real sense of accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does--and in these days of not enough to do, it was nice to be busy!

      Delete
  2. Wow! I'm tired just reading this! You know what happens when we put the deck/patio furniture out, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, no, no. It will remain warm enough and sunny enough to enjoy. Although my husband made me leave the shovel by the front door :)

      Delete

3/17 I'm So Lucky

  I'm so lucky to have a birthday on St. Patrick's Day☘️ Everyone likes to celebrate my birthday (even if they don't like green ...