Sunday, March 26, 2017

{solsc} 26/31 #sol17 Hello There....

Hello There...

I am running out of ideas to write about, so I'm going to try this list style of post

I keep writing ideas on my Pinterest board, but nothing stuck out for me to write about. Even Chloe didn't have any ideas!

I wish I could write brilliant, inspiring, creative blog post every day. But I can't.

I love when ideas for writing just jump out at me and beg me to write about them, but that did happen today. I kept waiting for inspiration....I'm still waiting.

I dance my fingers around on the keyboard, hoping they will work some magic...they didn't.

I sing the Writer's Block Blues the end of every March. 

I think  about the last two years when I gave up writing too early. I don't want to do that again.

I really really want to finish out the month strong---but this post isn't the way to do that :)

I need to plan out the last four posts I'm going to write this month.

I should take my notebook with me tomorrow as I take my Speech kids to All-State.

I can write about the little moments throughout the day and come up with some inspiration for the rest of the month.

I like this idea--better pack my notebook now, so I don't forget it.  Ooooo. And I have to start a new one!  That's always exciting!

I always write better when I keep my notebook with me.

This is an idea I found on my Pinterest board. I pin throughout the year, so when I hit writer's block like I did today, I have something I can write...


5 comments:

  1. I find it hard to write every day too. I have topical posts for certain days of the week which makes it easier. I like the exercise that you did here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it hard to write every day too. I have topical posts for certain days of the week which makes it easier. I like the exercise that you did here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes with the notebook, Deb. Record some of your students' conversation, should be a terrific slice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it amazing even when nothing comes to mind, we can still be creative. Good luck with the new notebook and to your kids at State!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool that you kept prompts to one subject. A confession: My notebook is sadly alone. I compose in my head and then write my blog posts.

    ReplyDelete

3/17 I'm So Lucky

  I'm so lucky to have a birthday on St. Patrick's Day☘️ Everyone likes to celebrate my birthday (even if they don't like green ...