Monday, March 13, 2017

{solsc} 13/31 #sol17 Chloe Writes: Snow Day Disappointment




I was so excited this morning. Mom and I got up and there was snow outside! And Mom didn't seem like she was in a hurry like most mornings.  I really, really thought maybe she was staying home with me today. She does that sometimes when it snows.

Mom stayed in her pajamas and drank coffee. I even got to sit in her lap and cuddle this morning.  We played with the ball a little bit and ran up and down the stairs for awhile.  

But, then....

All of a sudden, she went upstairs and got dressed. And Dad got up and went outside and ran that big loud machine that blows snow all over me (I hate that thing). And before I knew it, SHE WAS GONE! 

I pouted a little bit when she left, but Dad stayed home for awhile. I took a nap after he left and got woke up when Mom came home from work.  She was home lots earlier than she has been. She told me if it wasn't so cold and snowy we would have gone for a walk---I don't know why that should stop us. I like when it's cold and snowy. But, anyway, now that she's home early, we'll start going for walks more and I really like that! 

I hope the snow melts fast!




4 comments:

  1. I love the perspective here! Happy Snow Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet. I love that Chloe thought you would stay home in your jammies and how she took a nap after Dad left. :) Fingers crossed you may get one tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chloe, although it wasn't all day, it was more than usual! Perhaps tomorrow will be all day! Keep cozy, and tell your mom nice slice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chloe, Max got out in our little bit of snow over the weekend and he didn't want to come in. I'm sure you'll be spending much more time with Mom and get lots of attention.

    ReplyDelete

3/17 I'm So Lucky

  I'm so lucky to have a birthday on St. Patrick's Day☘️ Everyone likes to celebrate my birthday (even if they don't like green ...