Wednesday, March 8, 2023

8/31 #sol23 Ohboyohboyohboy

 

Ohboyohboyohboy. Ohboyohboyohboy.  Ohboyohboyohboy

We're going for a walk! And about time. It's been so boring here. I better sit really nice while Mom gets ready, just to make sure.

Last night, I put my fleece-lined walking pants out so that when I got dressed today, I'd be all ready to go. I don't know how Sophie knows the difference in pants, but she does.

Oh, man. She's going to eat first! Well, at least it's Cheerios and yogurt. That doesn't take very long, and she does share the Cheerios. And I looooovvvveeee Cheerios.

She does. I used them as a treat to keep her off the table when we are eating. Now, every time I get the box out, she thinks they are for her😂

Here come the shoes!!!!! Now I know we're going to go for a walk! She only wears those shoes when we go for a walk. Ohboyohboyohboy.  And here comes my harness and leash (I wish she'd just let me walk without them.) Ohboyohboyohboy. And she's getting a poop sack!!!!! Ohboyohboyohboy

See you later. I gotta go before she changes her mind!




12 comments:

  1. Sophie, I hope your walk was filled with all the things you love. Lucky you to be outside with your favorite person!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, it was! The leaves were blowing and she could chase them down the street!

      Delete
  2. This is brilliant. Our pups do know all our signals, don't they!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure do. And they are creatures of habit. As so as we get home she has to go into the backyard and run zoomies just to get the rest of the energy out!

      Delete
  3. Sophie is so cute. She has earned her walk and Cheerios for sure. Deb, I like this conversation structure. My cats will have one later this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Glenda. It is one of my favorite ways to slice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohboyohboy how much energy and excitement is there in this post. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just what I imagine her saying every day when I get ready for our walk. She loves getting out and about.

      Delete
  6. I love the conversation between the two of you! I hope your weather was better than ours today! Cloudy, windy, and cold does not make good walking weather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The weather was OK. Not as nice as the day before though

      Delete
  7. I love the back-and-forth between your two voices. How clever that she knows what those pants mean!!! This post brings back such good memories of Chloe's slices: I love your creative voice when you write this way, and I can imagine what it must be like for you to be using it again. A lot of feelings, I'm sure. So glad to see you back and to meet Sophie this way! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jen. It is a little different, but it's such a fun way to write a slice

      Delete

3/17 I'm So Lucky

  I'm so lucky to have a birthday on St. Patrick's Day☘️ Everyone likes to celebrate my birthday (even if they don't like green ...