Sunday, March 12, 2023

12/31 The Toybox

All I know is that the toybox originally came from Grandma's Garage.

I don't know if my sisters and I used it and Mom gave it to me after my oldest was born or if Grandpa pulled it out of the garage after he was born.

I just don't know.

But it is the kind of thing Grandma would buy and keep in The Garage.

It traveled with us from my hometown and four moves after that. It held Hotwheels and GI Joes, Legos and Lincoln Logs. It lasted through our two boys and six grandkids. At the end, it held forgotten toys that no one played with anymore. It was relegated to the basement dumping ground.

Forgotten.


But then, Lucky #7 arrived. Mom and Dad were looking for a toy box...

It's circus animals fit in with her room decor. It needed a little TLC, but not much.

And now, it's no longer forgotten.


1 comment:

3/17 I'm So Lucky

  I'm so lucky to have a birthday on St. Patrick's Day☘️ Everyone likes to celebrate my birthday (even if they don't like green ...