Wednesday, March 25, 2015

{#sol15} 25/31 Merry March 25th!

https://twowritingteachers.wordpress.com/
Join us at Two Writing Teachers
for the March Slice of Life challenge.
Share your stories!


Things to love about March 25th!

  • We had school today! (No snow day)
  • The snow we got Sunday and last night has melted a lot
  • Even though there is snow on the ground, the weather is getting nicer.
  • My houseplants are starting to bloom because the sun is warmer!
  • American Idol is on TV because it's a Wednesday!
  • So is Nashville
  • I'm guessing, but there are about 40 days of school left (with kids)
  • 3 days until we go to Rockin Baconfest in Spencer, Iowa
  • I get to see the grandkids this weekend
  • And I get to see my friends!
  • My tulips don't look any worse for the wear because of TWO winter events
  • Chloe and I can now walk every day after school
  • It's almost lake time

3 comments:

  1. I have the book by Silverstein, but had not read this poem. I love it. And your comments about the 25th of March!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Shel Silverstein and I love that you used him as inspiration! Happy March 25th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So this March 25th is full of reasons to celebrate. The Rockin Baconfest has me intrigued. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

3/17 I'm So Lucky

  I'm so lucky to have a birthday on St. Patrick's Day☘️ Everyone likes to celebrate my birthday (even if they don't like green ...