Wednesday, March 18, 2015

[#sol15] 18/31 Wanna Go for a Walk?

https://twowritingteachers.wordpress.com/
Join us at Two Writing Teachers
for the March Slice of Life challenge.
Share your stories!





Wanna go for a walk? Huh? Huh? Wanna? Come on! I've been inside all day and I need to move!





Look. We'll just go right down the path. We don't have to go for very long.
But it's really nice out. I know it's not sunny, but it's not cold.  Come on, come on, come on!!!!!!!!




How about this. I'll hold the leash and all you have to do is follow me. OK?

That way you can just enjoy the walk. I'll do all the work!




So. Are you with me?  We have just enough time to go before Dad gets home from work!




OK. Fine. I'll come back and walk with you. But can we please go now?

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love Chloe. Granted, I'd be allergic to her, but her VOICE is just so cute. (The slices written in Chloe's voice, over the years, are great fodder for a picture book or early reader series.) AND, she is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You might be OK, Stacey. She is hypoallergenic.
      And others have told me the same thing--Instead of Clifford the Big Red Dog maybe I could have Chloe, the Curly Head Diva!

      Delete
  2. How can you resist that look? She is so accommodating, all you have to do is show up. Walks are more fun when there is sun.

    ReplyDelete

3/17 I'm So Lucky

  I'm so lucky to have a birthday on St. Patrick's Day☘️ Everyone likes to celebrate my birthday (even if they don't like green ...