Friday, October 7, 2011
1. Skippy Honey Nut Creamy Peanut Butter: No other will do. In fact, if by chance another brand or another "flavor" shows up in my cupboard, it's probably for cookies or Chloe (she loves a little peanut butter in her Kong). Peanut butter goes with everything--one of my favorites is as a dip for apples.
2. Grilled steak. I don't usually order steak when we go out to eat because my husband and friends do such a terrific job on the grill.
3. Warm chocolate chip cookies and milk. I don't think this really needs any explanation. A wonderful comfort food.
4. Homemade soups: I love to make homemade soup of any kind. They are all my favorites: chili, chicken and noodles, beef and noodles, beef stew, cheeseburger, chicken enchilada.....mmmmmm.
5. Chocolate: I have to have my piece of chocolate every day. And I have cravings for different kinds of chocolate. Sometimes I want brownies, sometimes a snicker bar, sometimes ice cream. It just depends.