Sunday, October 23, 2011

Whispers

'IMG_7030.JPG' photo (c) 2008, David Poe - license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/2.0/
They speak to me at odd times.  Sometimes in the morning during a quiet cup of coffee. Sometimes  while I play outside with Chloe.  Last week, they kept whispering to me during Creative Writing and I just had to put down the papers I was reading and write down their stories.

Will they continue sharing with me?  Do they want the world to know about them?

Or will they continue to just whisper, never fulling revealing who they are?

2 comments:

  1. Good ?'s. I imagine if you wait, they will answer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure hope they keep whispering to you! I don't know about the rest of the world, but I would love to hear you tell their stories!

    ReplyDelete

3/17 I'm So Lucky

  I'm so lucky to have a birthday on St. Patrick's Day☘️ Everyone likes to celebrate my birthday (even if they don't like green ...