Sometimes, when I sit at the computer and get ready to write my celebrations, it's hard to think of what to write.
Either I have too many
Or I don't feel anything is worthy.
And sometimes, I let dumb things block the celebrations.
This is one of those weeks.
But as I sit here, snuggled in a blanket, schoolwork spread around me, coffee in hand, waiting for the football game to start, lots of celebrations come flooding into my head
- Our IT department. I can't imagine how hard their job is. 2 people and LOTS of devices. We are a 1 to 1 district. Every student in kindergarten through 12th grade have a device of some kind. Keeping everyone up and running is a tough job.
- I have an amazing principal. Even when I don't handle things in the best way, he's got my back. He has totally changed the culture at our high school by being a role model and leader. I am so blessed to work with him.
- I'm home. You all know I LOVE the lake, our friends there, the peace and quiet, being close to the grandkids.... But there's no place like home. And now that we've closed for the season, I can get some things done here. Home gets a little neglected during lake time :)
- Alone time. My husband has been at his brother's house for a couple of days. It's given me time to get grades done (end of first quarter-where did the time go?). I really needed this time! He'll be home later today and promised going out to dinner or takeout.
- YEA for not having to cook!
So a little less thoughtful this week, but still celebrating.
How was your week?