Saturday, June 9, 2018

#celebratelu


It's been such a lovely week at the lake. The weather, for the most part, has been lovely. Chloe and I have been able to be outside, playing and taking lots of walks. If I'm not playing with Chloe, then I can sit outside, read and stare at the lake.

There have been afternoon naps, golf with friends, lunch with friends, dinner with friends.

You're getting the theme here, right?

My husband got back to the lake yesterday and got to join in the fun. While being alone is nice sometimes, I'm glad he's back. Things are just more fun with him around. After a busy week at work, he's more than ready for some lake fun.

I'm looking forward to heading home for a few days though. I've got some friends to check in with back there!


7 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to hear that you continue to have the lake to love, and now that you're retired, no reason to think about the 'next year' either. Enjoy all you can, with Chloe and your husband, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your lake reflections and the slow pace of your days at the lake! It's wonderful to check in with friends, but my favorite activity has to be your afternoon naps! Enjoy your time back home and your lake time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for you. Sounds like this was exactly what you needed after the busy end of the school year, when you were not even supposed to work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The joy in the lake and all it is, and the joy of your husband getting there, too... wonderful celebrations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds absolutely wonderful! Happy Summertime.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read your comment on Ruth's blog and I don't know what you find ugly about this post. Sounds like bliss to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful to lounge around in the sunshine at the lake, Deb. Chloe must be enjoying the surroundings too. I just finished my post-a bit late but that's okay. I can share it anyways with all of you: http://beyondliteracylink.blogspot.com/2018/06/celebrate-springtimes-digital-art.html

    ReplyDelete

3/17 I'm So Lucky

  I'm so lucky to have a birthday on St. Patrick's Day☘️ Everyone likes to celebrate my birthday (even if they don't like green ...