Friday, May 11, 2018

Friday Tired

I forgot about being Friday tired.

Teaching all week. Grading papers. Working with students. A little lesson planning.

I forgot about being Friday tired.

But whoa!

Right now, sitting in the last class of the day (who are remarkably quiet and busy) I am having to work to keep my eyes open. I graded a couple of quizzes, but, right now,  I can't face the rest of the assignments that need a grade. They are going to have to wait.

Wait until tomorrow morning when I will wake up at whatever time I want. Wait until after I've had several cups of really good coffee. Wait until I've had a little lake time to breathe.

They certainly aren't going anywhere and I know I can get them graded in a short time when I am not Friday tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

3/17 I'm So Lucky

  I'm so lucky to have a birthday on St. Patrick's Day☘️ Everyone likes to celebrate my birthday (even if they don't like green ...