Monday, May 9, 2011

It's the Final Countdown

If you are a teacher or a student, you understand the title of this piece. 14 more days and counting. Now some would say we have 15 days--but they are counting today. I don't count the current day--I'm up. I'm here. Cross it off.

There are many things on my to-do list that need to be accomplished during these last hectic weeks.  The amount of paperwork waiting to be filled out and turned in is amazing:
Insurance forms,
    inventory forms,
        order forms,
            computer check-out forms,
                maintenance forms,
                    permission to go crazy forms---

Plus, I have a to-do list I want to accomplish at home. Things that need to be done, which normally I would do on the weekend, but now that we are going to the lake they seem to never get done. Plus, I don't want to think about them after Memorial Day:
   DUST (really, the dust bunnies are taking over)
         clean the litter box
            vacuum
                plant flowers in beds
                   plant flowers in pots
                      take donated items to 2nd hand store
                         paint the deck
                             get the deck chairs out
                              
The list goes on and on. I, however, don't. It's time to work.  But I like this to-do list a lot better:

kid to do list, list, Be happy and go homephoto © 2008 Carissa Rogers | more info (via: Wylio)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reminding us in a creative way what's really important. I hope you have a great final '14' days!

    ReplyDelete

3/17 I'm So Lucky

  I'm so lucky to have a birthday on St. Patrick's Day☘️ Everyone likes to celebrate my birthday (even if they don't like green ...