Sunday, December 4, 2011

A Special Thank-You "You Matter"


Just had to show off my new "You Matter" picture.  The wonderfully talented Christy Rush-Levine made if for me (she also made herself a new header for her blogs).  Of course, then I had to redesign my blog again to go along with it.

Christy is starting a new blog also for her former students--students who want and need books to read now that they are in high school.  It's called Reading Beyond the Middle. I love that she is going out of her way to make sure they have good book recommendations to keep them reading long after they have left her classroom.

So this week's You Matter goes to Christy for going out of her way to make sure her students know they  matter.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Deb. Christy's new site is great, & how nice of you to do this for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I am going to revisit your so-many-kind-words whenever I need a boost. I love the new look. I am going to go with the feeling that I inspired change rather than the feeling that I thrust it upon you!

    ReplyDelete

3/17 I'm So Lucky

  I'm so lucky to have a birthday on St. Patrick's Day☘️ Everyone likes to celebrate my birthday (even if they don't like green ...