Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful

Ever notice how sometimes the blogging ideas seem to dry up and then all of a sudden, you have more than you can possibly write about?  An overabundance of ideas have hit me this week, so the "Things I Am Thankful For" post had to wait until the end of the week.

1. My family:  Although life may not always be perfect, although it may sometimes be a struggle, we have each other and can depend on each other.

2. My friends:  I have the best.  I know that anyone of them, at a moment's notice, would drop what they are doing and come to my side if I really needed them.  And that's the most you can ask for.

3. My students: All of them, even the naughty ones, have made me a better teacher, a better person. And it because of them that I look forward to going to work every day.

4. My blogging friends: And that's what you are, you know. Although we have never met face to face, I feel like I know you.  You have made this new adventure of mine take off and for that, I am truly grateful.

3 comments:

  1. Love your thank you's, & want to tell you how much I appreciate you as a blogging friend. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto all that! Can you believe that we are coming up on a year of blogging and writing? Do you ever just scroll down your blog archive in wonder of how much you have written? And what you have written? Sometimes I can't believe some of the pieces I have written. So cool and so glad I'm a blogging buddy!

    By the way, love the festive new look! Shabby chic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both know you are who I was thinking of. I appreciate your comments and support so much. Michelle, I do go through my archives. It's amazing to me how much I write now compared to this time last year!

    ReplyDelete

3/17 I'm So Lucky

  I'm so lucky to have a birthday on St. Patrick's Day☘️ Everyone likes to celebrate my birthday (even if they don't like green ...