My life is chaotic right now. I'm so tired at the end of the week, I can hardly wait for bed on Friday night. However, I put all the blame on the clocks in my life. This is how this morning went as I tried to make it to school on time for a 7:30am rehearsal (anytime kids are willing to rehearse at 7:30, I am going to be there!).
- got up, according to my bedroom clock, at 6:14am (never mind that my dear hubby sets his clock 15 minutes ahead. So that clock is at 6:34!)
- walked downstairs and it was 6:21am (I'm slow in the morning, but not that slow!) Start coffee and take a shower. 6:34 when I head to the living room, according to the clock on the stove--the one on the wall actually tells me it's 6:36
- After checking email, Facebook, Twitter, and drinking a cup of coffee while watching the morning news, I left the living room at 7:04am and walked to the bathroom to dry my hair--arrived there at 7:07 (again, not that slow).
- Got ready to leave the house. Kitchen clock said 7:21
- Started car. Clock said 7:17 (Oooo, I'm speeding up!)
- On school street the sign outside said 7:21(still good! I'll make it on time. Understand I only live five blocks from school. I should make it on time.)
- Walked into school building. One cafeteria clock said 7:28 the other said 7:31 (really--I don't walk that slow!)
- Office clock says 7:29
- First hallway clock I pass says 7:30
- Turn the corner to my room. Clock in my hallway--8:36!!!!!! Arrrrgggghhhhh.
Really--I'm not making this stuff up. I need to get my clocks together!