#sol18 All The Plans for a Spring Day
I try not to complain, but spring has been slow in coming this year. Finally, the last couple of days showed promise. Sunshine and warmth visited and melted the last piles of snow from last week's blizzard.
Chloe and I walked when I got home and the snow crocuses were up at the neighbor's.
After our walk, we hit the deck even though it wasn't really ready for us. So today we have spring chore plans:
- Wash the deck
- Bring the outdoor rug up
- Chairs are good. Bring at least a couple out
- Maybe at least a little table (for wine)
- Buy some flowers and plant some pots
- A little raking
- A little planning of yard areas
- Check out the chairs with a nap in the sun
- Read my book
- Check out the table height for wine. Sip a glass.