Sunday, November 16, 2014

Sometimes...

Sometimes, in the middle of life
there isn't time to 
WRITE
about the celebration
because you are 
too busy 
LIVING
it.

You are sharing a 
FIRST BIG GAME
 with grandkids


Sometimes
You put your money
where your mouth is 
and take students
on a trip you hope will
GIVE THEM VOICE


And 
Sometimes
in the midst of grading chaos
and messy houses
and the rest of the
"I should be doings"
You take a weekend 
to RELAX
to REFUEL
to REINVIGORATE
yourself

Because, even though 
there are lots and lots of 
"I should be doings"
Life is meant to be 
ENJOYED
and CELEBRATED







2 comments:

  1. So true. We have to slow down and celebrate. I am so busy trying to get my post on linkups, trying to catch up comments. I know I need to ttake take time to celebrate. I love celebrating my grands, a beautifu home, and God's grand grace. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures, Deb, especially the happiness in that last one!

    ReplyDelete

3/17 I'm So Lucky

  I'm so lucky to have a birthday on St. Patrick's Day☘️ Everyone likes to celebrate my birthday (even if they don't like green ...