Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I Will Continue

saturated writingphoto © 2007 Eduardo | more info (via: Wylio)
After writing a post each day, I click the Twitter and Facebook buttons at the bottom of the post and share the day's writing. I didn't know if anyone would read them, but I figured what the heck.  It turns out, that I have more readers than I knew, although they don't always comment on the blog.  Many times I will find a comment on my Facebook page or someone will comment on something I have written in person. I like it.

Yesterday, my sister actually did comment on one post. I know that she reads "Coffee With Chloe" most mornings and she commented that she would miss reading it once the month was over. I assured her "Coffee With Chloe" would continue. And it will continue for the same reason it started. I need an outlet for my writing. Simple as that.

5 comments:

  1. One thing I have learned doing this is that it is gratifying to have someone actually read what we write. I didn't realize you could do that on Facebook & Twitter. Nice that you can connect with family & friends, like your sister, & you will keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Deb,
    I can hear the confidence and commitment in your post title.
    Keep writing.
    Terje

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome--so glad to hear you'll continue after the month is over. I'm hoping to do the same. It's funny how writing each day becomes a habit we look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deb, I haven't pushed the publish tab for Twitter or Facebook yet...not confident enough yet. Great that your family and friends can read your posts. An audience does make a big difference.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This posed a question to me that I thought was interesting - would I continue this much if I didn't know that people were reading - occasionally? There is definitely a loop to this process for me and readers are important.

    ReplyDelete

3/17 I'm So Lucky

  I'm so lucky to have a birthday on St. Patrick's Day☘️ Everyone likes to celebrate my birthday (even if they don't like green ...