Saturday, December 6, 2014

Nesting....

Discover. Play. Build.


"Are you nesting?" @Artteach13 asked when she came into my room.

"Yep. I guess I am," I replied as I looked over desks full of piles of papers and a full recycling bin.

I have been out of sorts for days, it seemed. I couldn't concentrate. Wasn't getting things done. Lessons weren't going right.

Home was feeling the same way. I wasn't comfortable in my own home.

So what do I do when I feel out of sorts and not myself?

I PURGE and ORGANIZE.

I don't know what it is, but sometimes life and piles of papers and clutter and boxes and...well, you get the idea...

Things Life. Relationships. Jobs, get out of control. I don't feel like I can share with people

So today I am celebrating putting life back in order. Getting rid of the clutter, the unimportant, the "been there, don't want to go back".

And as I purge and organize, I create a balance. Just what/who is important to me?  Focus on that. Just focus on that....

3 comments:

  1. How true. Sometimes I have to "clean up" before I can start on a "new" or "important" project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to go out early this am to grab a few things, beat the crowds of shopping, but then at home I just made some piles of what's next, what's tomorrow. Now I can relax and feel okay. I know exactly what you mean. Best wishes to you, Deb, for a week of good balance this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am right there with you on this one. Mine has lasted a little too long. Because of this, I think my one little word is trying to find me. It might even be yelling at me! I am glad you are getting your life back in balance. Have a great, balanced week!

    ReplyDelete

3/17 I'm So Lucky

  I'm so lucky to have a birthday on St. Patrick's Day☘️ Everyone likes to celebrate my birthday (even if they don't like green ...