Seems to be the word of the day. And there are lots of "should do's " on my list
- I should eat better
- I should walk more
- I should clean my house
- I should call friends and family more
- I should, I should, I should
But sometimes, all those "should do's" make me feel inadequate. And who needs to feel like that?
So I'm making a new list! I should...
- listen to more music
- dance in the dining room
- eat a piece of chocolate every day
- only read books that make me happy
- play with Chloe in the yard
- take a bubble bath
- buy a new notebook
- bake when I feel like it (and then give it away)
- watch Hallmark movies without guilt
- take a walk with no destination or motive
- sit outside and watch the neighborhood
- order takeout
- eat ice cream
- buy flowers (or plants) for me
What's on your "should do" list? Maybe I can add it to mine!