Wednesday, March 4, 2020

#SOL20 Day 4. Mornings



When I was teaching full time, I longed for the mornings I have now. I drink really good coffee slowly and appreciatively, the Today Show quietly playing in the background. I read the paper online, check social media, make my to-do list.

I stay snuggled in my favorite blanket.

The quiet gives me time to think--really think--with no interruptions.

I read, without anyone talking to me because "I'm not doing anything anyway".

I write. I open my mind and let ideas roam around a while before putting pen to paper.

Mornings are my favorite.




1 comment:

  1. Oh my, I only have mornings like that occasionally. But I'm envious. They sound simply wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

3/17 I'm So Lucky

  I'm so lucky to have a birthday on St. Patrick's Day☘️ Everyone likes to celebrate my birthday (even if they don't like green ...