Join us at Two Writing Teachers
for the March Slice of Life challenge.
- We had school today! (No snow day)
- The snow we got Sunday and last night has melted a lot
- Even though there is snow on the ground, the weather is getting nicer.
- My houseplants are starting to bloom because the sun is warmer!
- American Idol is on TV because it's a Wednesday!
- So is Nashville
- I'm guessing, but there are about 40 days of school left (with kids)
- 3 days until we go to Rockin Baconfest in Spencer, Iowa
- I get to see the grandkids this weekend
- And I get to see my friends!
- My tulips don't look any worse for the wear because of TWO winter events
- Chloe and I can now walk every day after school
- It's almost lake time