Sunday, March 23, 2014

23/31 Chloe's Weekly Celebrations



Discover. Play. Build.
My friend Sam's mom let's everybody share their good stuff on her blog on Saturday's. She even has  a page to give you all the details you need to know about sharing your own celebrations. I hope she will let me share mine!


Every week my mom writes about all the good things that happen to her. Well, today, I need to write about mine!

All last week some of my kids were here. It was so fun.  I never had to stay home alone.  Angelina and Boston played with me, hugged me, made sure I got fed AND it was nice enough that Dad, the kids and I got to take a couple of walks!  I love going for walks. It's fun to smell where my friends have been!  One day we even stopped and talked to the neighbor dogs!

Sometimes I think Angelina is my favorite because she gives me lots of hugs and likes to cuddle with me. But sometimes Boston is because he likes to play fetch and run.  I like it best, though, when they both play with me.

They have a little brother, Hayden, that didn't get to stay with them.  He's little and had to go home with his mom and dad.  I like to play with him too and, sometimes, he shares his food with me!

Then, we had to take the kids home and I was kind of sad, but guess what!  I got to stay at their house for two nights and play with all of them and TEDDY.  Teddy is one of my best friends.  We have a good time when we get together. Today, while everyone was gone, we even had a picnic!  We had chocolate pudding and applesauce on my blanket. It was awesome! I don't think our moms and dads were too happy, though. Teddy's dad seemed kind of mad, but we didn't get into too much trouble.

It was such a good week.

I'm sure going to miss them all .....



1 comment:

  1. Chloe, you did have a week of celebrations! How fun to be with all your family and friends! Soon the weather will turn and you will get more time outside. I hope you won't get to lonely this week.

    ReplyDelete

3/17 I'm So Lucky

  I'm so lucky to have a birthday on St. Patrick's Day☘️ Everyone likes to celebrate my birthday (even if they don't like green ...