|Join the fun of the March Slice of Life Challenge at Two Writing Teachers|
"What time did I order the bus for? I was initially going to ask for it at 7:00am. Did I change that? Did I remember to ask for it at 6:15? How will I get kids to contest if I forgot? "
"Will Mike remember those speakers? Will they even work on the computer? I'd better grab Karen's too, just in case."
I head to the shower. Hot water feels so good. I start my list in my head....
- check email for transportation request
- don't forget the Cheerio bars
- double check my backpack
- make sure I have my phone
- does Jenn want the stool for storytelling
- go over notes for the judge's meeting
- don't forget to pick up out of town girls on the way
- post my slice
Once out of the shower, a quick cup of coffee and I head to the living room. I check my email and, of course, I filled out the transportation request correctly, Karen has left me speakers to take along, and I posted my first slice.
My backpack and phone are ready to go, so, Cheerio bars in hand, I head out the door for another Saturday at speech contest.