Thursday, December 5, 2013

There's Something About Wednesdays...


I don't know what it is, but there's just something about Wednesdays.

It's the day of the week I am the most tired, both mentally and physically. I just can't get motivated. And yesterday, a two hour late start didn't help the situation. An extra cup of coffee, snuggling a little longer with Chloe, fog that stayed around all day, all contributed to the tiredness laziness.

Even my kids felt it yesterday. "Can we just read all hour, Mrs. Day?  You know it's the perfect day for it."

So, of course we did. Because it was the perfect day for finding a comfy spot and settling in.

What did this mean for my #nerdlution?  Welllllllllll........

I didn't walk as much as I should.

I didn't write. I thought about it. Does that count as prewriting?

Did I fail. No. I also promised myself when I committed to this I would be kind to myself. That I wouldn't let this consume me. So, I just jump back into it today.

But do I feel guilty?  Just a little bit...

1 comment:

  1. I love those l-s in the well..
    I admire anyone who joined #nerdlution. As I have understood the "rules", the main one is "as long as it makes you happy." Therefore you shouldn't even feel a little bit guilty. #nerdlution is a kind of experiment, you can't fail, but you can learn from it.

    ReplyDelete

3/17 I'm So Lucky

  I'm so lucky to have a birthday on St. Patrick's Day☘️ Everyone likes to celebrate my birthday (even if they don't like green ...