I'm being really, really good.
- I graded one class of study guides and Romeo and Juliet tests FRIDAY NIGHT (I never do homework on a Friday night!)
- I graded the other class's study guides and tests Sunday night.
- I graded Speeches.
- The above two took FOUR hours Sunday night.
- I stayed after school until 5:30 last night and graded all the Creative Writing portfolios.
- I graded the speeches that were presented Monday and the late turn ins of study guides when I got home last night.
Students are done today at 12:15.
I am done Wednesday at 3:00 (at least I hope I have everything done by then).
By Thursday afternoon, I hope to be at the lake.
My husband is very busy this week. He's an offset pressman (prints newspapers). Their deadline is for Memorial Day is early, so he thinks it may be late on Friday before he can leave. If it's too late, he doesn't want to leave until Saturday morning.
I told him I am leaving without him. He can drive himself.
He agreed. Really. He said he doesn't blame me (Of course, he has gone two different weekends without me when I couldn't go).
I love my husband. He really does understand the need I have to get to the lake at the end of the school year.
I can't wait until my biggest decision of the day is what book to read.