Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day 9



Nine Loves

Obviously, friends and family would top the list. I'm opting for nine other loves

1. My Job!  Even though it can be trying. Even though there are days I would rather not go back. Even though teachers don't always get the respect they deserve. I love my job and can't imagine doing anything else with my life.

2. My Students (current and former)

3. Sunday night baths.  Don't call me at 7.  I am unavailable. Every Sunday night since the boys were babies this has been my time.  And no one disturbs me.

4. Rainy days where I can wrap up in a blanket and read all day.

5. Snow days.  Shhh. Don't tell my husband!

6.  Warm chocolate chip cookies and milk. 'Nuff said.

7. Tuesday wine night.  My husband works later on Tuesdays and it has become my habit to have glass of wine while dinner cooks.

8. Sandbar Beach. Our lake place and it truly is the most wonderful place on earth.

9. Really good chocolate ice cream.

I laugh as I read this list. I sure like to baby myself. But it I don't do it, who will?

2 comments:

  1. Always glad to see others baby themselves. Good for you! And-what is it with moms and baths? I remember my kids when very little would talk with me under the door because they couldn't get in. I like these lists! Interesting to narrow choices to the exact number.

    ReplyDelete

3/17 I'm So Lucky

  I'm so lucky to have a birthday on St. Patrick's Day☘️ Everyone likes to celebrate my birthday (even if they don't like green ...