1. Something bad happening to a family member.
2. Staying overnight alone. I hate it. I still "let" my husband go on his weekend trips to his brother's or fishing with our son. I just don't like to be home alone over night.
3. Saying something that will seriously damage a student. I can be sarcastic. I need to watch that!
4. Heights. I don't even like to walk on the dock at the lake. Freaks me out. And getting into a boat is scary too. I do it because I don't want to be left out, but....
5. Snakes and other creepy crawlies (but not bugs).
6. Things that go bump in the night---you know what I mean. You wake up to a strange sound and stay awake trying to figure out what it is. I'm just a big chicken.
7. Hitting a deer on the road at night. I've done it once. Don't want to do it again.
8. Making a fool of myself and having people laugh at me. I laugh at things I do a lot. But I'm always afraid that I will do something really stupid that I won't think is funny, but those around me will.
I fight through most of these fears and face them whenever they come up. But they are still fears....