Sunday, October 9, 2011

3 Films



3 Films


This might be as hard as the four books! Although maybe not a surprise:

1. Gone With the Wind:  I also saw the movie with my grandma when I was 11 or 12.  In the theatre.  Truly my favorite and one of my favorite memories.

2. Wizard of Oz: Again a movie with lots of  memories attached and one of my favorites.  This could be a blog post all on its own!  And just might be!

3. August Rush:  My husband and I watched this movie a couple of years ago. It is such a beautiful quiet movie about a young musical prodigy who uses his music to find his birth parents.  The soundtrack is one of my favorite things to listen to in the car.




2 comments:

  1. It's interesting that favorite movies have favorite memories attached. I guess it doesn't matter the movie, but what went with it. I haven't heard of the 3rd one; we'll check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. August Rush is one of my favorites too. We were listening to the soundtrack in my class last week. Such a great story and amazing music.

    ReplyDelete

3/17 I'm So Lucky

  I'm so lucky to have a birthday on St. Patrick's Day☘️ Everyone likes to celebrate my birthday (even if they don't like green ...