Saturday, May 14, 2011

Party On

Here I sit on a quiet Saturday, drinking coffee and watching the lake. It's a little chilly this morning, so I sit and watch the news with Chloe while I write.

Everyone has favorite coffee mugs, I'm sure.  Those ones who seem to fit your hand just right. Ot were given to you by a former student.

This mug is one of the silly things we bought the first summer we had our trailer at the lake. Everyone likes it. When we moved from one trailer to another a few weekends ago, the mug was one of  the first things our youngest son, Josh,  moved.  "I'm taking my mug," he proclaimed.

I guess you can't mess with memories and tradition.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, we all have the favorite mugs. I have some now that were my mother's, & every time I use one, I think of her. You captured it just right, memories in a cup!

    ReplyDelete

3/17 I'm So Lucky

  I'm so lucky to have a birthday on St. Patrick's Day☘️ Everyone likes to celebrate my birthday (even if they don't like green ...